Skip to content
Namied has rich experience in international IP litigation. In the year of 2017, Namied won the "Trademark Squatting Case" of 131 Chinese brands in Chile, strongly impressing most companies in China and law offices abroad. Namied establised long-term cooperation relationship with more than 100 law offices in USA, Canada, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia, laying a solid foundation in conducting International IP & Law service.
- Investigation into IP infringement;
- Administrative petition against IP infringement;
- Litigation before court against IP infringement;
- Actions against unfair competition;
- Consultation on IP matters.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.